Baby Boy!

>> Friday, May 6, 2011

I just love coloring with my Grey's. I love the whole Old Black and White photo look that you get from doing your image all in Grey's! I tend to mostly use my W Greys when I'm doing this, mostly because it still has a little bit of the warmth still there.

So here is a card I made for a friend who was after a baby card! I just Adore these Webster Papers, they are so Vintagey!



Copic Colors Used: 
W9, W7, W5, W3, W1, W00

My card is colored using Copic MArkers and Express It Blending Card, all of which are available over at Mad For Markers!

So what are you waiting for, get coloring with your Greys, it really is just sooo easy and I guarantee you will become addicted to this way of coloring!

Now M4M's have now changed our Challenges from 4 weeks to only 2 weeks, so you have one more week to get your entry in. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP