Colorful Butterflies!

>> Friday, May 20, 2011

Are you having fun with our new Challenge yet! There are so many embellishments that you can color with your copics. 

So today I have gone with something a bit different from a card. I have been scrapping today and my page needed some colored butterflies to match my page so I have used YG17 and R24 to color up my two chipboard butterflies. I then stamped them with a script stamp and then used Dimensional Magic to gloss them up. I am really happy with how they came up. 




Copic Colors Used:
R24, YG17

The beauty of Copic Markers is that you can always color up your embellishments to match perfectly with whatever you are doing! So make sure to get creative and enter into this fortnights challenge and for all your Copic Needs head over to the Mad For Markers Store!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP