>> Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hi there Copic fans!!

The challenge this fortnight has been to colour your embellishments with your Copic markers and I have managed to create a little something that hopefully shows you just a little example of just how versatile these fabulous markers are.

You can see a card here that I made last week using my Copics to colour the ribbon and lace.

This week I decided to create a tag/book mark.

I used "Club Kid" from Kenny K


I have coloured the lace and flower with R81



and the rhinestones that were a very pale pink I darkened by colouring them with R83


Copics used to colour this image

E000, E00, E11,
 R20, R81, R83, R85
E25, E27, E29,E30, E31, E33, E35, E37,

There is still a little time left to enter the current challenge over at Mad For Markers.

We would love to see the creative ways you can use your Copic markers to colour embellishments.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Michelle :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP