you are so special - colouring with grey's

>> Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hi everyone,
Ashlee here with my first post as a designer for M4M I must say I'm just a little excited ....ok make that VERY excited, I hope that I can inspire and help you with your own creations!!!!

The challenge this fortnight is colouring with grey copics... I have used a magnolia image on this card and coloured her with C1,C3,C5,C7 and C9.


I have also used my copic air gun to colour the background shape edges and the two middle flowers.
The abs and compressor are available from the mad for markers store.


Here's a close up of the coloured image. I hope you like my grey inspiration, please join us in the challenge we would love to see what you come up with...
for all your copic supplies head over to the mad for markers store, sammi has everything you need to get colouring..

ashlee xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP